During a pandemic how I designed a logo in 15 minutes.

Logo design is never easy. During Covid-19 it's bittersweet. To select colors, graphics, fonts when there are huge problems confronting people all over the globe almost seems frivolous.  Yet because we’re beholden to social media constraints, those preset parameters in how graphics are shared, a logo is a necessity. 

In the last month, I’ve experienced how blogger headings and even FB post graphics are cut, the message lost. It mostly occurs when I leave a blog comment or add my blog address and there’s an auto generated graphic. So today I decided that I must deal with the issue of putting together a logo. A graphic icon that reflects what this blog and I'm all about without spelling it out.

VoilĂ !

Casey Gardner's Gardens, Books & Romance logo



Here’s my logo. In about fifteen minutes, this is what I came up with thanks to Canva.

So my friends, if you’re in need of some expert hand-walking through the universe of social media graphics, I do recommend you visit Canva, too. You can thank me now, or later. 

Have fun!
Casey Gardner
Writer, Reader, Chai Drinker

Comments

Popular Posts